We provide both qualitative and quantitative market research services utilizing varied methodologies including personal and telephone interviews, focus groups, quantitative web-based surveys and secondary data analysis.
Specific services include:
Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research
- Positioning development/verification
- Positioning maps visually depict the overall structure of the market by identifying perceived similarities and differences among the competing brands.
- Key Driver Analysis/brand imagery attribute testing
- Managed care formulary assessments/Value proposition studies
- The understanding of how brand attributes/benefits deliver value and align with the needs of stakeholders.
- ATU (awareness, trial & usage) studies
- Detail and journal ad testing
- Barriers to entry investigations/Early users/non-user studies
- Prescriber level data analysis/Market tracking studies
- Sales force feedback studies (Rep/Doc)
Marketing Strategy Consultation
- Includes licensing evaluations, preparation of market landscapes and analyses, opportunity assessments/forecasts, strategic plan development and positioning development/verification.
- Areas addressed can include the current market environment, competitor profiles, treatment algorithms, identification of future trends, unmet needs and opportunities, pipeline analysis, critical success factors/SWOT analysis.
New Product Assessments:
- Determining how decision makers value different product characteristics. There are two primary ways we measure market receptivity to a new product, concept testing and trade-off analysis.
Thought Leader Interviews
- Add unique perspectives when assessing target product profiles and determining clinical endpoint importance
Key Audience Coverage:
- All physician specialties & healthcare practitioners important to pain management
- Clinical Trial Researchers
- Patients and Caregivers
- Pharmacy Professionals – Hospital and Retail
- Managed Care Executives